Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boo hoo!


One had dropped when I was away, and the second I think will drop within the next 24 hours. The tree is too immature to sustain fruit and leaves.

I think I have solved the problem of the yellowing of the leaves of my lemon/lime trees. I applied two doses of iron chelates before I went to Tassie. They are looking better already. I will thin out the just setting fruit once all this inclement weather passes and give them some seaweed mix as a gee along!

Grow you little beauties. Grow!

4 comments:

freefalling said...

Oh no!!
Go and get some budding tape and tie it on.
It might work.

How was Tassie??
Photos??

Joan Elizabeth said...

Oh no! I was waiting with eager anticipation to see their outcome.

freefalling said...

Budding tape is like stretchy, non-sticky sticky tape.
It's fabulous.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Julie, I just posted this message on my blog as well.

Sorry to hear you are unwell. Hope it won't be too long before you are all fired up again. In the meanwhile rest, we can wait for your Tassie shots.

When we were in Tassie, I think it was late November, it was the daisies that caught my eye. They were so plentiful and of such pretty pastel shades.